- AIM-8 datalogger is a cost-effective multi-purpose remote datalogger, created for measuring and logging different kinds of analog signals.
- Using Ethernet, AIM-8 sends saved data to remote users over Modbus TCP/IP, Modbus RTU, IEC60870-5-104:2000, SNTP and other protocols.
- AIM-8 datalogger provides 8 analog channels with 4 different interfaces, including support for Pt100 probes as well as different levels of voltage and current inputs.
- DIN-32 datalogger is a cost-effective remote datalogger, created for measuring and logging different kinds of discrete signals like those from limit switches, push buttons, selector switches or relay contacts.
- It can be used as standalone device or as extension module (32 discrete inputs) connected to any of our Communication Controllers like MPC-374 or MPC-330.
- Using Ethernet, DIN-32 sends saved data to remote users over Modbus TCP/IP, Modbus RTU, IEC60870-5-104:2000, SNTP and other protocols.
- The MPC-143 allows reading of M-BUS, modbus rs232 and modbus rs485 devices, register the data and sending it to remote users through modbus gprs modem.
- Remote meter reading can be done using standard and open Modbus TCP/IP protocol.
- It also provides SMS sending services for alarm events.
- The MPC-134 is a remote datalogger created for measuring and logging data from M-Bus, RS485, Data/Req or RS232 devices, also analog inputs (current, voltage, resistance or PT100 temperature sensors) and digital inputs (alarms or events) and outputs (remote management), and send the data to remote users through GSM/GPRS modem.
- The logged information can be consulted remotely using standard an open protocol Modbus TCP/IP, making greatly easy the integration into management software systems.